Monday, May 27, 2013

Tag~Get to know Me


      
1. Are you named after anyone?  Not as far as I know, I think that both of my parents just really liked the name Gabriele at the time and they had to give me a name so.... haha
 
2. When was the last time you cried? I cried this morning~ but that's ok:)
 
3. Do you have kids? no, but someday:)
 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Gosh I hope so! I have many flaws but I think that I try my best to be there for my friends when they need me & I care very much:)
 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, but mostly with the people that know me well enough to know that I am joking in a loving way, rather than a mean way.
 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes! It's on my bucket list! ~Now that I have gone Sky-Diving two years ago, I know I can bungee-jump too! I would love to do it with someone so I could hold them:)
 
7. What's your favorite cereal? I don't really eat cereal, I like smoothies and juice, bagels and pancakes instead! ~Breakfast is a big meal for me:)
 
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? I try to notice everything! I love to observe and look for details but I suppose I look at a person's eyes first:)
 
 
9. What is your eye colour? Green
 
 
 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Both! Mostly Happy Endings but I love Scary movies during Halloween and the Fall Season in general!
 
11. Favorite smells? I like natural, green smells like grass and forests, and fresh air~
 
12. Summer or winter? Summer but I like the balance and variety of All Four Seasons.
 
13. Computer or television? Both. Television for Movies and Shows, computer for YouTube, Skype, Email and other social networks:)
 
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? I was born and lived in Europe for 11 years and still have lots of family and friends there. I currently live in America with the rest of my family and go back and forth as much as I can~ So I feel like wherever I am, I am far away from someone:(
 
15. Do you have any special talents? Unfortunately no. I love to do many things but I am not very good at any of them~ but that's ok! :)
 
16. Where were you born? Lithuania
 
17. What are your hobbies? I love Cooking and Baking, Arts and Crafts, Fashion & Beauty, Dancing& Listening to Music, Painting, etc:)
 
18. Do you have any pets? I have two cats here, and a dog in Lithuania, I love them all sooo very much<3
 
19. Favorite movie? Watching movies and going to the Movie Theater is one of my Top Things to do. I absolutely love all different types of movies, but some movies that I can watch non stop many many times are: Euro Trip, Harry Potter, She's the man...
20. Do you have any siblings? I have one older brother, he lives in Lithuania and I love him very much<3
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? As a career, I would like to be a Veterinarian. Most importantly, I wish to be Happy and to have Time for the People and Things that I Enjoy Most in Life.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment